1. Traditional family medicine. We can take care of all patient ages, all the way from 1 month to elderly. We are a patient focused clinic that addresses the patients individual needs.
2. Gynecology services such as PAP smears, birth control, mammogram referrals, Hormonal Replacement, etc.
3. Dermatology ( skin evaluations ) such as skin checks for skin cancers, biopsies, freeze therapy for skin lesions, removal of ingrown toe nails, removal of warts and skin tags etc.
4. Pain relief with trigger point injections and joint injections, is also offered.
5.Sports Physicals, school and DOT/CDL Physicals.
6. Drug Screening
7. Laceration ( wound ) repair
8. Nutritional Counseling
9. Tobacco Cessation counseling and treatment ( medical and through acupuncture ).
To get an initial evaluation appointment you can call our phone 479-419-9955 and ask to be treated by Dr. Suarez or you can BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT ONLINE here:
You must be logged in to post a comment.