Medical Marijuana NW Arkansas How do you get a card?
In order to get a Medical Marijuana card, the first thing is to download a form and fill it up.
Click on this link: https://www.healthy.arkansas.gov/programs-services/topics/id-card-apply-online
Patient applications may take 10-14 days to process. Incomplete applications will be returned.
These is a list of the Medical Conditions that can qualify patients for Medical Marijuana card: LIST
- Arkansas State ID (Arkansas driver’s license)
- Physician Certification (only the ADH form)
- $50.00 debit or credit card payment (American Express not accepted)
Create an Account and Apply
- Click on APPLY
- Click on Register as a new user
- Enter a valid email address and create a password
- Write down and save your password (you will need it later)
- Check your email for “Confirm Your Account” email
- Confirm your account
- Begin your application
Complete an Application
Complete every box in the application:
- Don’t forget your SSN
- Don’t forget your military status
- Don’t forget to sign (use your finger or mouse and sign in the box)
- State ID (take a picture and upload it)
- Physician Certification (take a picture and upload it)
- Finish and pay
- Check on the status of your application in 14 days
- If approved, print your card
- If you do not print your card, it will be printed and mailed to you.
- Registry ID card application fees are NON REFUNDABLE.
For more information on:
Medical Marijuana ID: Click Herehttps://springdalehealth.net/medical-marijuana-id/
Medical Marijuana Dispensaries: Click Herehttp://medical marijuana dispensaries
Medical Marijuana: How do you get a card?: Click Herehttps://springdalehealth.net/medical-marijuana-nw-arkansas-card/
Do you need to get physician certification? CLICK HERE FOR AN APPOINTMENT